December 11, 2008

SWEARING IN

We all swore in yesterday and Im going to site tomorrow.

Now that Im a volunteer I will be able to update this blog semi-regularly. Until now I had the combined problems of irregular internet access and a Trainee Blog Policy that my conscience would not allow me to submit to. The Volunteer Blog Policy however is reasonable.

Sometime next week there should be a flood of posts including reports about training, local culture, host-family, my new site, and that time I was "arrested"(wasnt really arrested but thats what everyone is calling it).

Until then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new address???

Chris Sensei said...

The address posted will work until February at the latest. For security reasons I wont be publishing my home address but will consider posting my business address later(when I know it).
Till then I'll teach ya'll my new address but private message.